for description of Image Rotator properties common to the entire series.
CMSimple plugin: Image Rotator
Table of Content
- License and purchase
- Known problems
- Future development
Download and uncompres the file imgrotator_XH.zip
Upload the entire imgrotator directory to your "plugins" directory.
To create and view a gallery folder enter
somewhere on your page (or use hi_pd_scripting plugin). Save your page and finish editing by switching to "view mode" and plugin will create all necessary folders. Use plugins administrations interface or ftp to upload images. The plugin creates itself necessary thumbnails and watermarks according to settings in plugin configuration file.
Please read online help supplied with configuration and administration interface.
Jump to "Common Administration Interface" to read more about thumbnail, waternmariks and image ediiing.
Required PHP 5 with enabled GD Graphic Library. CMSimple_XH version 1.4 and above. Image Rotator will probably run correctly with earlier versions of CMSimple_XH and CMSimple with installed plugin jquery4cmsimple.
CMSimple XH 1.7.1 ready
removed on the fly reconfiguration option due to removed functionality in CMSimpe XH 1.7
- php 7 ready
- bug fixes
- added integration with CMSimple Mobile plugin. Images are resized by CMSimple Mobileto match mobile scree size. On mobile devices, with installed simplesolutions plugin cmsimplemobile, the class parameter (both the defualt (ie imgalbum) and passed to the imgalbum function) is appended the suffix "_mobile".
- New lightbox Image Lightbox is used as default on mobile devices
- Added config variable to show or not show description with thumbs, If extrainfo_under_thumbs = false then description is only visble in lightbox
- compatibility with CMSimple_XH ver. 1.7
- added option to rename images file names to manipulate alphabetical sorting order.
- added alphabetical sorting by image file names in the galleries, $plugin_cf['imgrotator']['thumb_random'] replaced by $plugin_cf['imgrotator']['thumb_sort'] with values none, alpha, random
- Multiple Image Rotators on the same page or combined in template and on pages. (NB! only one rotator is possible in template). Function call changed to: imgrotator($path, $class=null)
- added target on links in image text fields
- bug fix in multilanguage admin
- added textarea styles for plugins alternate styesheet
- removed fuction parameters except gallery_path
- added function imgrotator_config(..))
- added random thumbs
- added option to run from template
If you experience any conflicts between this plugin and jQuery based menus, AddThis etc. try to change the order when java scripts and stylesheets are loaded in the template.
Use with jQuery 1.9.x requires use of appropriate jQuery Migrate addon.
Ajax Image Editor does not work on some servers and will be not supported in future releases. You can use any other photo editor instead.
Image Rotator is based om jQuery, and jQuery plugins: cycles by malsup and easing by GSGD. All this applications are free to use but accept donations.
Ajax Image Editor is written by Peter Frueh
Thumbnail and Watermark Class is written by Emilio Rodriguez (crop functionality by simpleSolutions)
Lightbox is written by Lokesh Dhakar
prettyPhoto is written by No-margin-for-errors
This CMSimple plugin is distributed in the hope that it will be useful - without any warranty; without even the implied warranty of fitnes for a particualr purpose.
© simpleSolutions, 2012-2018.
CMSimple plugin: Tooltip and Modalbox © simpleSolutions