Gallery collection is a collection of independent, XH-verified, gallery viewers with a number of common characteristics and common managementinterface. Thay are all build around the same functionality and can easly replace each other. Just call plugin from any page on your website to create a gallery folder.Copy pictures to the folder and your gallery is running.It's that easy.
Currently the following plugins are included in Gallery Collection:
- Image Slider (jQuery based)
- Image Album (jQuery based)
- Image Rotator (jQuery based)
- Image Cube (jQuery based)
- Imager jCarousel (jQuery based)
- Image Carousel (flash based - not available)
- Image Flip (flash based - not available)
All jQuery based plugins are optimized for mobile devices through Cmsimple Mobile plugin.
All Gallery Collection plugins share the same characteristics
- Same setup and configuration.
- On the fly creation of galleries folders, thumbnails and watermarked images.
- Selectable random, alphabetical or none sorting of thumbnails.
- Executable from template or a page (Carousel and Flip from pages only)
- Best fit or cropped thumbnails.
- Frames and shadows on thumbnails.
- Text or image watermarking.
- Lightbox or external/internal link image overlay.
- Supported lightboxes: Lightbox, prettyPhoto, image Lightbox (touch enabled) and Magnific Popup. The last two are suitable for mobile devices.
- Optional titles and information fields on each image (compatilble with SvarrerGallery). Common Administration Interface needed to create and edit filelds content.
- Bulk uploading of images to galleries through .Common Administration Interface
- Bulk deleting of images from galleries through Common Administration Interface.
- Advanced tools for thumb and watermarks maintenance and image editing in Common Administration Interface.
- Possibility for individual stylesheet on each gallery through Common Administration Interface.
- Possibility to redefine watermark and thumbnail size on each gallery and a single image in gallery through Common Administration Interface.
- Function to on the fly redefine plugin configuration.
- Shared folder structure (compatible with Svarrer Gallery).
- Compatilble with hi_pd_scripting plugin.
- No cookies.
Gallery Collection plugins are released under a Commercial/Remove Link license and under Linkware license.